We'll stage experiences for you, guide your transformations, and advise you regarding regenerative managing
The delivery of what we do ranges from brief talks to full-fledged transformative engagements. We will work with you to select and tailor the delivery approach that best suits you—whether you are merely curious or fully committed.
- Talks. Talks range from 45 minutes to 1 hour plus. These are suitable for a keynote speech or talk that introduces an element or aspect of regenerative management. This format is suitable for small or large audiences with attendees from one to many companies.
- Seminars. Seminars generally range from 2 to 6 hours. They can get into some depth on a particular subject. Seminars are interactive but do not have the exercises of a workshop. This format best fits small to medium audiences, again, with attendees from one to many companies.
- Workshops. Workshops range from 8 to 16 hours or more, depending on the amount of territory covered. They are interactive and have audience exercises. Workshops are ideal for individual companies that want to address a specific problem, issue, or opportunity in a forum where confidentiality is not a concern. Workshops move beyond the purely educational to build new competencies.
- Executive Education. Generally one to two hours, this delivery serves to educate and engage executives in learning and discussing some specific aspect of regenerative management.
- Engagements. Create Advantage ultimately seeks to help your company adopt Regenerative Management. We guide business leaders through the transition from their current way of management to regenerative management. Engagements may also focus on new business model generation, innovation planning, or other areas where your needs intersect with Create Advantage's competencies. We can also assist you in finding other resources to meet your needs in the event we are not able to assist you. All engagements are arranged individually and tailored to your needs.
- Assessments. Your company may wish to do an assessment of its management, business model(s), or some other aspect related to its capability to pursue achieving a persistent advantage or adopting regenerative management. Assessments are a type of engagement and are arranged individually and tailored to your needs. An assessment is recommended for selecting the right workshops or seminars. Depending on what you are seeking, this assessment could be very brief and done remotely or require a site visit, possibly including a talk or a brief seminar to center the discussion.
- Collaborations. Business consultants and advisors engaged in assisting companies in such areas as business model innovation, strategy development, business problem solving, or any form of new value creation can call upon Create Advantage to conduct a session targeted to their client to help them gain new insights, generate new ideas, get exposed to inspiring tools and frameworks, or learn more effective methods of inquiry.
Regenerative managing, though not common, has been around for a long time in one form or another. We have overcome the challenge of making sense of it by identifying its laws, principles, and universal frameworks to define one comprehensive and coherent way of managing. As Gibson said, “The future is already here—it’s just unevenly distributed.”
Guiding a company’s adoption of something new—making a transformational change—comes down to three things: the guide’s skills, the fit of what's being adopted to your needs, and the commitment of the company’s leaders. First, Create Advantage works with you to build the understanding that forms the basis of your company’s commitment. Next we work with you, following the laws and principles of regenerative management, to define the specific way of management that best suits your company. Lastly we guide your leaders and company through a regenerative transformation.
Create Advantage collaborates with you to tailor our approach to your unique context, situation, opportunities, and aspirations. We work with you to know we are tackling the right issues, in the right way, at the right time.
Create Advantage works with you from initial understanding to acting, idea generation to opportunity definition, discovery to design, assessment to commitment, inspiration to application, and aspiration to transformation.
What to Expect
- Know that conventional managing dooms your company to mediocrity.
- Understand why regenerative managing provides the only reasonable way of managing.
- See how to proceed regardless of where your company is today.
- Comparable examples of regenerative managing practices across a wide variety of companies and industries.
- Become capable of addressing your employees' innate needs.
- How to employ the full potential of your workers.
- How to let go of the familiar reins of command & control.